IT Maintenance Support
As many businesses rely on well-maintained IT systems, finding a reliable IT maintenance service provider is crucial. Professional IT maintenance support keeps your downtime to a minimum and makes sure your IT infrastructure runs smoothly. So that you can fully concentrate on your core business.
What are the key elements of professional IT maintenance support?
Of course, the tasks a company outsources to an ITSM provider might vary, but there are some common factors you should look out for in a IT maintenance service provider.
- Expertise & experience
- ITIL-based full service for all your IT systems
- Emergency support
We provide state-of-the-art IT maintenance support for businesses and organizations.
State-of-the-art IT maintenance support
Our experienced IT technicians provide full-service IT maintenance support – from consulting and planning, to acquisition and implementation based on ITIL standards. Tasks carried out on a regular basis include but are not limited to:
IT security maintenance support
- IT security strategy and implementation (incl. antivirus, firewalls, etc.): Maintaining important security systems is an essential part of our IT maintenance services. Malware infections or attacks on your IT systems can lead to extended downtimes and seriously damage your business’s reputation. Our IT support team maintains implements a comprehensive IT security strategy and keeps your security systems up to date.
- System patching and updating: Patch management and updating are crucial elements in IT maintenance support. Software patches shut the doors for potential hackers and prevent security issues.
- Proactive remote monitoring of IT systems: Our IT technicians monitor the core systems of your IT infrastructure to make out even small malfunctions that could lead to problems if left unattended.
- Regular hardware checks: Our support team executes regular hardware checks to prevent unexpected downtimes from system failures and make sure your IT infrastructure is always up to date.
Support in emergencies
- Disaster recovery strategy: Our IT experts conceive and implement a strategy to deal with potential disasters, so that you will come out of worst-case scenarios in no time and with minimal harm.
- Backup support: An essential part of our disaster recovery strategy are proper backups. High availability is our goal here. Virtualization and regular backups will lead you there.
- Disaster recovery services: In a worst-case scenario out IT experts will support you in getting your systems back up in no time and prevent data loss.
IT maintenance support in asset acquisition
- IT procurement
- Software licensing
Implementing and maintaining IT infrastructure
- Setup and maintenance of server infrastructure and networks
Our IT technicians design your perfect server infrastructure. From procurement to implementation, they will support you in setting up your server systems. Once implemented, they will monitor their functions and make sure that you will get the most out of your investment by proper maintenance and support of your IT systems.
- Setup and maintenance of workstations, printers, and other IT equipment
As with server and network maintenance, our IT support team will also maintain your company’s workstations, printers, mobile devices, fax, and other IT equipment.
- Helpdesk and user support according to service level agreement (SLA)
User support is also part of our IT maintenance support. Depending on your service level agreement, our support staff will help your employees with their IT problems via helpdesk and remote support, ticketing systems, and / or telephone hotline.
IT maintenance support package options
We offer tailor-made solutions for your business or organization when it comes to maintaining your IT infrastructure. Contact us and we will determine which option is the best for your company.
- Hour-based IT maintenance support
- IT-maintenance support prepaid packages at discounted rates
- Fixed price IT maintenance support package for a monthly lumpsum payment
The best choice for all-encompassing IT maintenance support
25 years of experience in all things ITSM with hundreds of satisfied customers who rely on our maintenance services are a good reason to partner up with us. Our experienced IT technicians are experts in IT maintenance and constantly strive to stay on top of new IT developments. We are happy to welcome you as a customer as well.
- Fast and reliable IT maintenance support
- Support in disaster recovery – remote and on-site
- Tailor-made IT support packages to cater for every possible need
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance task planning
- Consultation on the best strategies for improving you IT infrastructure and security
- Service level agreements with up to 24/7 IT maintenance support
- Helpdesk, ticketing systems & remote support
- Comprehensive documentation and reports
Contact us for more information on our IT maintenance support
If you would like to know more about the IT maintenance support we provide, or if you would like to get an estimate for a specific solution for your business or organization, do not hesitate to contact us and we will get back to you with a tailor-made offer asap.
Contact us if you are interested in our solutions. One of our employees will evaluate your ideas and provide first consulting. After that, we will send you an offer that is optimized for your specific needs.
Phone: +43 1 8698400
We are a strong international company – to bring the best IT solutions to you. We provide an outstanding full service in the areas of IT, ITSM, software development and web development for our customers.
As full service provider and sustainable company, we provide top solutions for maintenance, consulting, networks, Exchange, Linux- & Windows servers, and more.
State-of-the-Art software development from Vienna: we work on your ideal individual solutions in software, mobile apps, interface- and database development.
We rethought web development: we offer intranets & extranets, websites, e-commerce platforms, online calculators, newsletter systems and provide classical services like SEO, SEM, and more.