IT Support Costs for Small Business
Professional IT support is often deemed expensive. Many small businesses therefore ask IT-savvy nephews for help – often at a high price. Business data are a valuable asset, and to keep IT systems safe and running smoothly is essential for any business, no matter the size. The costs of IT support for a small business my vary, due to different premises and needs. So, what IT support costs can a small business owner expect? What are the factors that determine the costs for IT support?
First, however, you have to be clear about what type of IT support your company needs.
Types of IT support for small businesses
- Support in IT procurement & licensing (acquisition & renewal)
- Support in set-up and implementation of IT infrastructure and networks (very often a one-time investment for a certain time)
- Support in maintaining your IT infrastructure (hardware and software checks, installing updates and patches, hardware replacements and repairs, etc.)
- IT security support (keeping your antivirus software up to date, implementing and maintaining a firewall, cleaning infected systems if necessary, etc.)
- Backup & disaster recovery support
Pricing factors for IT support services
- What type of IT support do you need (see above)?
- What is the volume of your IT infrastructure – how many servers, workstations, printers, mobile devices and other IT equipment have to be taken into account?
- What software is in use?
- How many users are there?
- Is the IT support limited to remote support, or also to be delivered on-site? If the latter, how many locations will have to be catered for? Are there staff members working from their home office who will also require on-site IT support?
- What uptime-level is required for your IT infrastructure?
- What are the response times your business requires?
- What backup systems are in place?
- What service level agreements are needed?
Transparent costs for state-of-the-art IT support for small businesses & organizations.
State-of-the-art IT support for small businesses
Our experienced IT technicians provide full-service IT support – from consulting and planning, to acquisition and implementation based on ITIL standards. In a first consultation we talk about what IT support needs your company has, what the best options for fulfilling those needs are, and what IT support costs you can expect. Our pricing is transparent, there are no hidden fees and unexpected surprises. With our IT support packages, small businesses too can enjoy reliable services from experienced technicians at reasonable costs.
- Fast and reliable IT support
- Support in disaster recovery – remote and on-site
- Tailor-made IT support packages to cater for every possible need
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance task planning
- Consultation on the best strategies for improving you IT infrastructure and security
- IT support service level agreements (SLAs) that will fit your need
- Helpdesk, ticketing systems & remote support
- Comprehensive documentation and reports
Costs for IT support package options
We offer tailor-made solutions for your business or organization when it comes to maintaining your IT infrastructure. Contact us and we will determine which option is the best for your company.
- Our hour-based IT support starts at 89 Euros an hour. This is the best option for very small businesses with only occasional IT support needs.
- IT-maintenance support prepaid packages at discounted rates. Our discounted packages start at 10-hour IT support package plans for 850 Euros. The more prepaid hours your package includes, the higher the discount you receive.
- Fixed price IT maintenance support package for a monthly fixed fee. This package option is ideal if you depend on budgeting a fixed amount each month. Our IT technicians can plan the tasks at hand over a longer period of time, thus giving you the best value for your money. Fixed price packages start at 400 Euros per month and include 5 hours of IT support for your business.
The best choice for comprehensive IT support for small businesses
25 years of experience in all things ITSM with hundreds of satisfied customers who rely on our IT support services are a good reason to partner up with us. Our experienced IT technicians are IT support experts and constantly strive to stay on top of new IT developments. We are aware that small businesses often operate on a budget and have devised various strategies to provide cost-efficient support services for start-ups, small family businesses, or small-scale organizations.
Contact us for a quote on IT support for your business
We believe that businesses of all sizes, from enterprise level to small business should receive expert IT support that is affordable. If you would like to know more about our IT support costs, or if you would like to get an estimate for a specific solution for your small business or organization, do not hesitate to contact us and we will get back to you asap.
Contact us if you are interested in our solutions. One of our employees will evaluate your ideas and provide first consulting. After that, we will send you an offer that is optimized for your specific needs.
Phone: +43 1 8698400
We are a strong international company – to bring the best IT solutions to you. We provide an outstanding full service in the areas of IT, ITSM, software development and web development for our customers.
As full service provider and sustainable company, we provide top solutions for maintenance, consulting, networks, Exchange, Linux- & Windows servers, and more.
State-of-the-Art software development from Vienna: we work on your ideal individual solutions in software, mobile apps, interface- and database development.
We rethought web development: we offer intranets & extranets, websites, e-commerce platforms, online calculators, newsletter systems and provide classical services like SEO, SEM, and more.
Iphos IT Solutions GmbH
Arndtstrasse 89 / Top 22 1120 Vienna, Austria